SITUATIONAL AWARENESS BREEDS EFFECTIVE RESPONSE
Saber Concealed Carry Course Part 2 (8 hrs) - $125 per person
- Please note that unless you are a Veteran or former law enforcement, this course will not qualify you for Florida's CCW Permit/License (you must take CCW Part 1)
- Course limited to 15 students
- Must be 21 years of age to receive an Illinois Concealed Carry License
- All applicable Sate and Federal laws relating to the ownership, storage, carry, and transport of a firearm
- 430 ILCS 66/ Firearms Concealed Carry Act
- With emphasis on 430 ILCS 66/10(h) which includes instruction on the appropriate and lawful interaction with law enforcement while transporting or carrying a concealed firearm.
- With emphasis on 430 ILCS 66/65 which includes instruction on prohibited areas and the parking lot exception.
- The FOID Act 430 ILCS 65/1 et. seq.
- Relevant portions of the ILCS including but not limited to
- 720 ILCS 5/7-1. Use of force in defense of a person**
- 720 ILCS 5/7-2. Use of force in defense of dwelling**
- 720 ILCS 5/7-3. Use of force in defense of other property**
- 720 ILCS 24/1 et. seq. Unlawful Use of Weapons**
- Weapons Handling
- Dry Fire Practice Drills/Handgun Fundamentals
- You can bring your own firearm
- Snap Caps
- Dry Fire Practice from Concealment
- Snap Cap
- Bring your holster
- Live Fire Practice Drills
- Live Fire Qualification with a concealable firearm consisting of a minimum of 30 rounds which must include 10 rounds from a distance of 5yrds; 10 rounds from a distance of 7yrds; and 10 rounds from a distance of 10yrds at a B-27 silhouette target approved by the Illinois Sate Police.