SITUATIONAL AWARENESS BREEDS EFFECTIVE RESPONSE
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Saber Concealed Carry Course Part 2 (8 hrs) - $125 per person
- Please note that unless you are a Veteran or former law enforcement, this course will not qualify you for Florida's CCW Permit/License (you must take CCW Part 1)
- Course limited to 15 students
- Must be 21 years of age to receive an Illinois Concealed Carry License
- All applicable Sate and Federal laws relating to the ownership, storage, carry, and transport of a firearm
- 430 ILCS 66/ Firearms Concealed Carry Act
- With emphasis on 430 ILCS 66/10(h) which includes instruction on the appropriate and lawful interaction with law enforcement while transporting or carrying a concealed firearm.
- With emphasis on 430 ILCS 66/65 which includes instruction on prohibited areas and the parking lot exception.
- The FOID Act 430 ILCS 65/1 et. seq.
- Relevant portions of the ILCS including but not limited to
- 720 ILCS 5/7-1. Use of force in defense of a person**
- 720 ILCS 5/7-2. Use of force in defense of dwelling**
- 720 ILCS 5/7-3. Use of force in defense of other property**
- 720 ILCS 24/1 et. seq. Unlawful Use of Weapons**
- Weapons Handling
- Dry Fire Practice Drills/Handgun Fundamentals
- You can bring your own firearm
- Snap Caps
- Dry Fire Practice from Concealment
- Snap Cap
- Bring your holster
- Live Fire Practice Drills
- Live Fire Qualification with a concealable firearm consisting of a minimum of 30 rounds which must include 10 rounds from a distance of 5yrds; 10 rounds from a distance of 7yrds; and 10 rounds from a distance of 10yrds at a B-27 silhouette target approved by the Illinois Sate Police.